Lorielle has had a lifelong career in Chinese medicine. For twenty years she has been a prolific clinician, researcher, lecturer & student – always curious how to utilise her knowledge and experience to help others with a natural empathy to listen.
She built up her own multidisciplinary clinic in Christchurch, NZ before meeting Lez and moving to Willunga. With having three babies in the last seven years, her clinical focus is primarily on women’s health; menstrual disorders, fertility, pregnancy, birth preparation and postpartum care.
- Masters in Health Science (TCM) & D. Acupuncture
- Undergraduate TCM lecturer (NZ & Australia)
- Lecturer in Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Peer-reviewed publications (morning sickness, IVF & mental and emotional health, menopause & frozen shoulder)
- Health column (Fleurieu Living Magazine)
- Developed birth education course Your Birth Blueprint
- Completing a Masters in Chinese Herbal Medicine at RMIT, Melbourne (2021-23)
- Enrolled in fertility mentorship with Kirsten Wolfe, Melbourne 2022
In her treatment she aims to clearly explain how acupuncture can be of assistance while being realistic of its strengths & limitations. Integration with biomedicine is an essential part of good health – taking the best from both has the potential to lead to better outcomes.
I will work optimistically to get results for your health. I’ll give you feedback and encourage you to aim high in a way that is helpful and practical. I like to try fresh ideas for solving problems and have the ability to look at the bigger picture. We will work as a team and I trust that you will uphold your part by building your confidence that your health outcomes can be reality.
Personally Lorielle enjoys the simple, contented things in life; family, good food, friendships, yoga, running, biking and surfing. Goes well with a passionate vocation!